- This site is controlled and operated by Hidden Treasures of India Destination Management Pvt Ltd from the India and complies with Indian & International Copyrights law. It is intended to be accessed by Indian and international users. All visits to this site shall be governed by Indian & International Copyrights law.
- No material, graphics, sounds, animation, design, interactive ideas, or conceptual ideas from this site may be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other web site or computer environment is prohibited.
- The Hidden Treasures of India words and logo, are trade marks of Hidden Treasures of India Destination Management Pvt Ltd. Axiswebart’s logo and any design or art work are trademarks of Hidden Treasures of India Destination Management Pvt Ltd. Other trade marks which appear on this site are owned by the relevant proprietor. All rights relating to such trade marks are reserved.
- Whilst Hidden Treasures of India Destination Management Pvt Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Hidden Treasures of India Destination Management Pvt Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Hidden Treasures of India Destination Management Pvt Ltd assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. All information is subject to subsequent variation, without notice.
- Hidden Treasures of India Pvt does not tolerate recruiters or head hunters canvassing employees’ or director information via the website and contacting them via social media networks or by directly calling or emailing the employees.
No IT recruitment company or offshore development should contact Hidden Treasures of India by directly calling or emailing us. No recruitment company will be answered and will be reported as spam to Spam Cop and the India’s Call Prevention Registry or Information Commissioner’s Officer for possible breach of the Privacy and Electronic Communications.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Hidden Treasures of India collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
404, Elements Mall, DCM Market,
Ajmer Road, Jaipur-302006,
This document was last updated on Jan 01, 2015